The key customer’s point of view
The key customer's point of view
At last! Face to face meeting, in Dublin
Wednesday 9th November 2022
9:30am-5:00pm, School of Marketing, Technological University of Dublin
Full day event with challenging presentations, discussion breakouts and networking.
What do customers really think? What do they want and expect? How do you find out?
Voice of Customer, Dr Bert Paesbrugghe, IESEG
Purchasers are from Mars, Key Account Managers are from Venus.
People come and go. Employee turnover is a certainty at some point. How do you prepare your organization and your buyers?
- The painful gap between customer-centricity and reality
- How to detect a key account customer that is about to churn, and how to cope with this situation?
- What are the key elements of an excellent Voice of Customer program?
How to win with Procurement, Jens Hentschel, Fivis
Out with the old Procurement, in with the new!
But are they really different? How will you know? And are you prepared with the right data and approach?
- The professional buyer is no longer interested in savings but is tasked to secure the best supplier capabilities for their business to reach their company goals.
- Why your conversation with your buyer is still often only about price.
- What procurement expects from their suppliers and their KAMs.
- The steps to take to build a winning business relationship with your customer and their procurement teams.
The view from a key customer, TBC
Dr. Bert Paesbrugghe
Professor of sales management at Iéseg School of Management, Founder of the Vockam software suite
Founder, FIVIS,a training and consultancy company specialising in building bridges between Procurement and Key Account Management. Based in London since 2018.
AKAM's next event: