Corporate member benefits
Corporate membership of AKAM is your organisation’s opportunity to improve the professional competencies of your key account managers and the effectiveness of your KAM programme.
- Individual key account managers can achieve a recognised qualification in key account management certified by AKAM.
- your in-house training modules can be recognised by AKAM as contributing to the Diploma or Advanced Diploma and
- your KAM programme can benefit from the use of AKAM’s diagnostic tools
AKAM Corporate Membership benefits
- Individual membership benefits available to all employees of corporate members
- Six free places at all workshops and the annual conference
- Involvement in the development of AKAM
- Contributing to workshops
- Influencing the direction of research
- Opportunity to join the AKAM Board of Management
- Diagnostic tools to assess programme and individual performance
- Development programme module certification
- Access to advice on conformity to certification requirements and the development of in-house programmes
- First access to research results prior to publication
Education/ Training/ Consultants
- Opportunity to offer training programs sought after by key account managers and their companies.
- Certification of training programs aligned with AKAM Diploma and Advanced Diploma competency requirements.
- AKAM endorsement and referrals for certified programmes.
- Network for potential research projects.
Corporate membership fees - €5000 pa
To discuss joining as a corporate member, in the first instance please email Dr Diana Woodburn at [email protected] or call 0044 (0)1865 553657, or email Dr Tony Buckley at [email protected]. We will be pleased to talk through the opportunities to work with AKAM available to your organisation.