Wednesday, 4th March, 9.30 to 17.00, Berlin
At Pfizer Head Office, Linkstraße 10, 10785 Berlin
Andrea Clatworthy, Fujitsu Head of Account Based Marketing and Deal Based Marketing, EMEIA
Account Based Marketing: What Key Account Managers need to know. Does a great KAM need an ABMer?
- KAM challenges in a changing environment
Nigel Jenkins, Director, Business Improvement & Growth
- Practical KAM implementation, from cross-sector case studies – Processes for delivering/operating KAM; cross-functional management; and KPIs & targets, performance and rewards
- “There is nothing so practical as a good theory.” (Ludwig Boltzman) What insights can KAM practitioners gain from recent academic research?
Account Director and Chief Client Officer
- Is your KAM practice bipolar, too? Are you torn between two opposing approaches to KAM? Can we reconcile issues like: creating dependency versus enablement; client is king versus we are the experts; sales versus strategic account management.
Cedric Roesler, Yleracare/ICE International/ Ecole des Ponts Business School Senior Partner and Programme Director
- What makes KSAM programmes fail? Latest research into KSAM failures, causes and solutions
to attend the Annual Conference and the AKAM Technical workshop on Tuesday 3rd March, and all further AKAM events for the following 12 months, plus access to our Member Resources site, all for only €180 (a saving of €50 compared with booking the Berlin events separately). Once you are a member, log into Member Resources to book.
|AKAM 3rd Annual Conference||€90|