AKAM Technical: How to write a strategic account plan
By Heidister Drewett | April 23, 2020 |
Tuesday, 3rd November 2020, 13.00pm – 17.30pm
Lisbon School of Economics and Management, University of Lisbon
Rua do Quelhas 6, 1200-781 Lisboa, Portugal
Strategic account plans are often neglected and good ones are distressingly rare.
But producing a plan from scratch can be a daunting task.
Have you got the information you need?
Has your company given you a format or just a blank sheet of paper? The latter is not freedom of expression, it’s an unnecessary burden to ask you to not only write a plan but also decided what shape it should take. And it limits the opportunity to scan across the key account portfolio and find valuable common themes.
In this workshop, Dr Diana Woodburn will introduce you to a commonly-used strategic plan format and take you through the process of completing the analyses behind it. Through this systematic approach, you will be able to identify the information you need to collect in advance; the people you need to involve; and the output it needs to offer.
The session will cover:
1. Why do you need a strategic account plan?
2. How to gain deep customer understanding
3. Understanding your own company in relation to the customer
4. Developing powerful and relevant strategies for each key account
5. Writing your analysis-based plan for the audience(s)
6. The planning process
Dr Diana Woodburn, AKAM Chairman, has worked with numerous sectors, companies and countries to show them how to develop their strategic account plans.
It’s time to produce the plan and stop making excuses about why it doesn’t exist:
• “Nobody looks at them” (Make them, they’re critical to success!)
• “They get forgotten, they aren’t used” (Whose fault is that?)
• “Everything changed” (Really? Sounds like poor analysis)
There is huge value in having a good Strategic Account Plan – not least for the key account manager.
⬇️ Register below to reserve your place for €140
or join AKAM and register free!
This workshop starts at 13.00pm, after lunch, so lunch is not included
✳ Join AKAM today ✳ to attend this workshop and all further AKAM events for the next 12 months, plus access to our Member Resources site, all for only €180 (a saving of €50 compared with booking the events separately).
NB: Existing members go straight to FREE meeting registration
*NB We fully intend to hold this meeting in November, but in the current pandemic uncertainty, we suggest that while we ask you to register if you expect to attend, we suggest you do not commit to unrefundable costs for travel or hotels until nearer the time. (Any registration fees with AKAM would be refunded in full if the meeting does not go ahead).
1. Please click on the ‘Add to cart’ button located below, highlighted in blue.
2. Then please click on the individual word ‘Cart’ also in the blue area below. This will take you to your ‘cart’ to check out.
|One Ticket > AKAM Technical: How to write a strategic account plan > Lisbon Tuesday, 3rd November 2020||€140|