Thursday, 27th June 2019, 9:30 – 17:00
SDA Bocconi School of Management, Via Bocconi 8, Milan 20136, Italy
Procurement thinks that supplier relationships should generally be limited to 7/8 years, suppliers want to keep going as long as possible. But some relationships turn sour and perhaps they shouldn’t continue. Certainly, there are many cases of suppliers who can be accused of complacency and taking advantage of a contractually captive customer. But we know the customer isn’t always right either, and some have squeezed suppliers to bankruptcy. So how can these crucial relationships be kept positive and productive for both sides? This workshop’s session leaders represent FMCG, manufacturing and IT, to cover a wide range of experience for you to share and discuss.
Key Account Management in the Hospitality Industry, a fast changing and hyper growing business
Andrea Dori, Head of International Key Account Department, Illycaffe
- – How hospitality has changed into a hyper competitive market
- – The growth of specific needs of differentiation and the Illy “multi tailor made” approach
- – From customer relationship to customers networking, the new way of working from top down to bottom up, and back
Growing your business – by having a structured approach to managing customer experience
Michael Widing, Customer Experience and Insight Manager, Hiab AB
- A three step process to managing the customer experience
- Loyalty Economics, business impact of working with the Net Promoter Score model in the right way
- Going from mass market, to individual offerings with surgeon precision; a case study from Hiab
Case study in Long-term Customer Relationships: Andrea Busnelli, Client Director, International Business and Industry Innovation, IBM and Professor Marco Sisti, SDA Bocconi School of Management
More details to follow.
Register here to reserve your place for €75
OR join as an individual member for just €150 and get this, and access to the ‘AKAM Technical: Customer Experience Workshop‘ on 26th June at SDA Bocconi, Milan (non member price: €125), and the next 12 months’ of meetings FREE, plus access to materials you can download to help you diagnose, apply and learn more about KAM. Then you can log in to the Member Resource Centre and use FREE meeting registration.
NB Existing members, go straight to FREE meeting registration