How do you measure up v the 3 crucial KAM success drivers?
Key account management success is much more likely when the right mind-set, skill-set and tool-set (and 3 supporting capabilities) are in place. But what does ‘right’ mean?
This webinar will explore these 3 success drivers and 3 capabilities, so you can rate your chances of KAM success for you and your organisation.
- How to know if you are working at the right level of KAM (should inform recruitment decisions)
- The capability responsible for the majority of KAM success
- Critical mind-sets required for KAM success
- How “split screen thinking” underpins KAM
- The common mistake that will have your key account managers defecting to your competitors
Simon Hazeldine MSc
Simon Hazeldine has worked with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies across a range of industries and countries as a sales and revenue transformation consultant. He is the bestselling author of ten books and co-founder of “The Sales Chat Show” podcast. He has a master’s degree in psychology, is a Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association and was inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame in 2017.